Whitelabel for WordPress is a simple plugin which changes the login color scheme and hide backend wordpress footprints.
* Disabled dashboard widget “WordPress Events and News”,
* Hidden help toggle button on top right corner (wp-admin).
* Hidden wordpress logo and other sub-menus of it on top left corner (wp-admin).
* Hidden “Thank you for creating with WordPress.” at the bottom (wp-admin).
* Hidden wordpress version at bottom right corner (wp-admin).
* Switched wp-admin backend theme to “Dark Midnight” by default.
* Disabled user color scheme picker.
* Login page designed as “Dark Midnight” theme (wp-login).
* WordPress logo removed (wp-login).
1. Plugin->Add New->Search for “whitelabel for wordpress”
2. Download, install, and activate the plugin.
1. Download Whitelabel for WordPress.
2. Upload the plugin directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…).
3. Activate this plugin from your plugins page.
- Problem after activating?
Deactivate through plugin page or ftp/file manager by simply deleting folder named “whitelabel-wp” inside (/wp-content/plugins) & Report on support.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Whitelabel for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release