After setting up WooCommerce and defining product attributes, you can define the default attributes, as well as there order, to be automatically added to new product.
It will make the creation of new product more efficient and fast as you won’t need
to add manually the attributes, and remembering the same order for each new product.
Tested with WooCommerce version 3.3.3
Don’t hesitate to fork this plugin and submit pull requests in the github repo.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the default attributes through the Menu
Product -> Default Attributes
- Why does the default attributes do not show in an already created product ?
This is a WooCommerce limitation.
- Is this plugin kept up to date
I unfortunately didn’t have much time to keep this plugin up to date in the past year (2017), but will now find the time to keep this updated.
Contributors & Developers
“Woo Default Attributes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Woo Default Attributes” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix PHP notice when $screen is not available. Thanks @JeroenSormani for the fix
- Fix a 500 server error on ajax request. Thanks @aminta, @walpap and @zluke for the bug report
- Do no init the plugin if WooCommerce is not enabled. Thanks @adryyy for the pull request
- Tested plugin with WordPress 4.9.4 and WooCommerce 3.3.1
- Fix default attributes order. thanks to @Spinal for the fix.
- Tested plugin with WordPress 4.9.2 and WooCommerce 3.3.0
- Initial release