The 2Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce is a plugin that allows e-commerce businesses using the WooCommerce platform to accept credit card and PayPal payments on their website without redirecting to external pages. This plugin integrates 2Checkout payment gateway with your woocommerce store, allowing your customers to make payments using credit card and PayPal, in a secure and seamless way. One of the most notable features of this plugin is the ConvertPlus feature, which provides a new and secure way to accept payments on the website without leaving the website.
From Version 6+ make sure you set Header Redirect to:
Visit here and Checkout any Product
- Itemized Checkout – will display each item with SKU/ID
- Pass all billing and shipping data to 2CO purchase page
- Enable/Disable Test Mode
2Checkout PRO Version 10.1 Released September 2020
- ConvertPlus PopUp
- Standard Checkout
- Credit Card Form
2Checkout Pro Features
- Credit Card Form on Site Payment
- PayPal Direct Checkout
- Skipp Billing and Shipping Section
- Currency Conversion for Non-supported currencies with live rates
- More detail About Pro Versoin
Getting Started with ConvertPlus
How to Setup Account
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- After activation, you can set options from
WooCommerce -> Settings -> Checkoutmenu
How to setup my 2Checkout Account?
How to found my Seller/Account Number?
How set page redirect
I am new to 2Checkout, can I have some quick overview?
Contributors & Developers
“2Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “2Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
6.2 January 19, 2023
- Some branding issues removed
- Code optimized
- Latest WP/WooCommerce version compatible
6.1 September 5, 20
- Bug fixed: Pending payment issue fixed
6.0 September 1, 20
- Feature: Demo/Sandbox updated to test transactions
- Feature: Optimized code to process payment after transactions
5.0 April 8, 20
- Feature: More advance approach used to process order after successful payment
4.1 March 11, 20
- Bug fixed: Payment status issue fixed with credit card
- Tweak: WC latest version compatible check
3.4 September 4, 2019
- Bug fixed: Undefined get_rates_from_yahoo removed
3.3 August 27, 2019
- Bug fixed: Warning removed
3.2 May 19, 2019
- Bug fixed: Deprecated functions/methods removed for order
3.1 May 13, 2019
- Bug fixed: Order Status auto update when payment passed
- Bug fixed: Download Link not sent in email, now fixed
3.0 April 24, 2019
- Bug fixed: Hash Mishmatch issue fixed
2.3 September 27, 2018
- Bug fixed: Shipping issue fixed
- Bug fixed: Sometime Hash Mismatch, it’s also fixed
2.2 August, 2018
- Feature: WooCommerce latest version compatible
- Feature: Add 2Checkout Order Number in Order Notes.
2.1 April 3, 2018
Bug fixed: Zip/Postal Code and Country were not updated on checkout, now it’s fixed
- WooCommerce 3.0 Compatible
- Itemized Billing (Products, Tax, Shipping, Fees)
- Currency code passed to checkout
- BUG Fixed: Variable products prices were not correct, now it’s fixed
- Set Product as Tangible or Intangible
- Sending Product ID to Cart Data
- fixed return url issue
- get_shipping() function is replaced with get_total_shipping
- Hash Mismatch issue fixed when client redirected to shop from 2checkout payment
- Now Secret word support added in plugin
- clear the cart once order is verified.
- fix callback url issue when payment is made.
- some labels are updated.
- It’s first release