Easy Google Analytics plugin from BDPweb is the best way to add GA tracking code to your website without modifying any files.
If you don’t have a Google Analytics account, you can sign up for free here: https://www.google.com/analytics/
- Installation Instructions
- Install Google Analytics either via WordPress.org plugin repository or directly by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to the Plugin settings in the WordPress sidebar
- Copy and paste your web property ID from Google Analytics.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Easy Google Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Easy Google Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.