Owl Carousel integration for WordPress
Owl Carousel author: Bartosz Wojciechowski
For now, works only with images.
Go to your WordPress Dashboard. From there select Plugins -> Add New. Search for \’WP Owl Carousel\’, make sure it found the right plugin and click Install Now.
Alternatively, extract the zip file and upload the contents to the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the plugin from the plugins page.
- How to control when and how this plugin’s assets get loaded?
First you’ll need to tell the plugin not to enqueue the assets.
For all files:
For individual files:
And now just use the ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’ action hook and wp_enqeue_script/wp_enqueue_style functions somewhere in your code.
There’s also the get_wp_owl_carousel_url() function to easily get this plugin’s url if you don’t want to copy the assets over somewhere.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Owl Carousel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Owl Carousel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
-  array syntax replaced with array() to avoid fatal errors on hosts with old PHP version
- Added filters for dequeueing plugin css and js
- Fixed issue with wrong link to image size
- Added ability to link to a different image size and specify a rel attribute for lightboxes
- First release