- Upload the ‘wp-slider-captcha’ folder to your wp-content/plugins directory
- In your admin panel, under the ‘plugins’ section activate the plugin
- If you want a different threshold, check the WP Slider Captcha page under your settings
You’re all done.
- Is there any way to extend the plugin with my options?
Yes you can! You can set the threshold and if you have a custom form id you can specify that
- I found a problem/bug, can I email you directly?
Yes, if you find a problem please email me so I can work on it
- Are you open to suggestions about how you could improve your code/plugin?
Very much so if it is constructive, and is intended to help.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Slider Captcha” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Slider Captcha” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Added options page
Updated methods for checking that jQuery and jQuery UI have loaded and attempts to load them if not.
Changed method of inserting into DOM, reducing number of inserts.
Added options page in the administration panel.
Added ability to override CSS styles by selecting your own CSS file.
Tested with version 3.4.1
Tested with WordPress version 3.4, worked as expect.
Very basic usage, shouldn’t have any problems.