WP User Signups is the best way to manage user & site sign-ups in WordPress.
Use it to:
- View & manage user sign-ups the WordPress way
- Resend activation emails to users who haven’t received theirs yet
- Manually edit & activate sign-ups for users who are having trouble
- WP Chosen
- WP Pretty Filters
- WP Media Categories
- WP Term Order
- WP Term Authors
- WP Term Colors
- WP Term Icons
- WP Term Visibility
- WP User Groups
- WP User Activity
- WP User Avatars
This plugin is largely inspired by:
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your network admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
Does this work with on single-site, multi-site, and multi-network installations?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Does this work with BuddyPress, bbPress, and GlotPress?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Does this work with other membership plugins?
Ya know, I’m not really sure. Please test it with your favorite ones and let me know!
Where can I get support?
This plugin is free for anyone to use.
Community support is provided for free by existing users.
If you require immediate assistance, please consider a paid support subscription.
Where can I find documentation?
Contributors & Developers
“WP User Signups” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP User Signups” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP User Signups” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
[5.0.0] – 2020-05-05
- PHP 7.3 support
- Rename text domain back to match WordPress.org plugin slug
[4.0.0] – 2017-04-11
- Database schema update
[3.1.0] – 2017-04-03
- Signup meta support
[3.0.0] – 2017-04-03
- Rebrand internally to WP Signups
[2.0.0] – 2017-03-15
- Extend WP_DB_Table class
[1.2.0] – 2017-03-03
- Fix bug with site column output
- Single-site implementation improvements
- Add descriptions to a few form fields
[1.1.0] – 2016-11-18
- Caching improvements
[1.0.0] – 2016-11-13
- Initial release