KickAss is completely free ( distributed under MIT License ) wordpress slider plugin with CSS3 transitions ( with jQuery fallback ) and drag-n-drop UI admin panel.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Plugin can be used via menu item viz. KickAss Slider
- Something is not working, what should I do ?
You can report bugs / issues at github issue page
- How can I contribute to plugin development ?
You can contribute from github.
Do something nice and fork the project.
- I loved the plugin, how can I show gratitude ?
You can donate the author to support opensource culture. Donate here.
Contributors & Developers
“KickAss Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug Fix: Fixes the bug, to allow more than 10 slides in a slider
- Bug Fix: Fixes IE8 opacity bug
- Bug Fix: Fixes fast animations in browsers not supporting CSS3
- Initial release