Import contacts from the Address Book from Yahoo!, GMail, AOL, Hotmail and other providers.
The plugin also provides all the nice features of OpenInviter:
- both local and remote debugging
- Windows Live (Hotmail)
Services coming soon:
- (and many others…) 🙂
- Unzip the package
- Upload the openinviter-for-wordpress directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to OpenInviter Configuration under Plugins and enter your [OpenInviter API details] (http://openinviter.com)
- Point your browser to #blog_url#/wp-content/plugins/openinviter-for-wordpress/oi_includes/postinstall.php to test you server’s compatibility with OpenInviter
- Remove wp-content/plugins/openinviter-for-wordpress/oi_includes/postinstall.php
- Go to your Widgets page and add the OpenInviter widget to your blog.
- Why do I need an API key
The API key is not used at the moment but will be used for faster auto-updates.
- How do I turn on auto-updates?
Set a cronjob to run autoupdater.php every day or so and you should be fine.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“OpenInviter for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “OpenInviter for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.