Show text on image hover in Divi.
This plugin adds a new Module in your Divi Builder. The module allows you to add text on top of images. The text will appear and reveal itself when you hover an image.
There are three hover effects to reveal the text
Zoom. You can set the transition duration for the overaly effect in the module settings. Also for the Slide Effect you can choose the direction for the Effect Top, Bottom, Left or Right. For a demo of plugin you can visit the link below.
Getting started guide How to add overlay text on image hover in Divi
Free Version Features
* Visual Builder Supported
* Slide Effect
* Zoom Effect
* Fade Effect
* Overlay Style Settings
* Many more options
Pro Version Features
* Option to Add Button
* Option to Add an Icon
* Button Styles
* Icon Styles
Upgrade from withing your Dashboard after installing the free version of the plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginspage in your
Where can I access the module?
After you activate the plugin a module should automaically appear in the module list. The name of the module is Overlay Image.
Contributors & Developers
“Overlay Image Divi Module” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Updated Freemius version
* Fixed new icons added in Divi 4.13 not working when selected in the icon selector
* Updated slide left and slide right aimations to use css transform property instead of width because it made the text look crammed at the start of the animation.
* Added option to add a title in the overlay.
* Added a rating notice
* Fixed an issue with plugin showing an error when no image was selected in module.
* Moved overlay styles in the Design tab under a new toggle named ‘Overlay’.
* Added Freemius to the plugin and released a Pro version
* Added width and height attributes on image
* Added Zoom effect
* Added option to set width for text
* Fixed an issue where the module was not available in the modules list when Divi Breadcrumbs plugin was installed