SM Fetch is built to make your website load blazing fast using Prefetch Algorithm. In order to make this plugin work perfectly, you need to :
- Have multiple pages in the website. But single page also work, as long as you have Button to link to other pages / website.
- This plugin handle the front-end caching. If your current plugin is already handle that part, you can disable that function and use this plugin function to see the differences.
How this plugin work?
- User visits a page.
- In the background, the algorithm will prefetches other pages data.
- When the user visits the next page, it will loads faster because it’s already downloaded.
- The data will be stored at User browser (front-end). Not server (back-end).
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
How do I use this plugin?
- Simply install the plugin and then the plugin will make a prefetch automatic to all your pages. It just works!
How to uninstall the plugin?
- Simply deactivate and delete the plugin.
Do you offer PRO version?
- No. This plugin will be free. Always.
- But I do accept Freelance work. Please go to my website (https://sulaimanmisri.com).
Contributors & Developers
“SM – Prefetch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Create new logic for woocommerce plugin.
- Fix Website show
Critical Errorwhen there’s no Woocommerce plugin active.
prefetch-wcfor Woocommerce user.
is_account_pageto make sure all Woocommerce pages is excluded.
- Exclude all Woocommerce Pages using
- Fix Woocommerce theme such as Storefront not load data in
my-accountspage not changed even after user save the details.
- Change from Event
Loadas the original developers suggest.
- Fix the plugin is not compatible with Oxygen and Breakdance Page Builder.
- Fix the plugin is not compatible with Twenty-Two Theme.
- Change from
- Change from Event
DOMContentLoadedto make the code load Async-like.
- Enqueue the script properly using WordPress default
- Refactoring files.
- Change from serve locally to serve JS file using CDN.
- Remove Assets.
- Change content.
- Fix WordPress error show Header Send even though nothing will happen.
- Optimize and remove unused images.
- Edit content.
- Change Plugin Descriptions.
- Insert Assets.
- Fix plugin and serve all the files locally.
- Plugin released.