Easily create multiple columns within your posts and pages for a newspaper/magazine-style layout. Post and page columns are easily styled with two CSS classes and two custom quicktags which are created automatically upon plugin installation.
- Upload the
wp_columnizefolder to the your plugins directory, typically
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Does it work using the Visual Editor?
Yes, except you’ll have to manually type the column quicktags,
and their corresponding closing tags.
- Do you provide support for the plugin?
Yes! Just drop a line on the plugin site in the comments section.
- I don’t know much about CSS…
The plugin homepage provides an example of styling to use.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Columnize” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Columnize” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- encapsulate code within
- added ability to add custom
idattribites to columns
- fixed erroneous auto-formatting around columns
- updated quicktags to work with the new Quicktag API