An example would be to add a script to head section. Another example would be to add html to the footer. The content is stored in wordpress database and can be managed easily. It is a good companion for adding tracking code or style or html to specific or all posts and pages from a central settings page.
- Upload ‘wp-smart-content’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the ‘Plugin’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- A new sub menu appears under settings menu
Q. Some added content does not show up?
A. The template may not support it. Don’t worry. It won’t create any issues.`
Q. My site has been broken after installation?
A. Delete or change the content pushed through the plugin. Play around with the content. Ensure the content added is correct and valid.
Q. I still have plugin conflicts or the site is still messy?
A. Try selectively uninstalling plugins and see.
Q. I don’t want the plugin?
A. Just uninstall. It won’t cause you any further trouble.
More questions, mail me at business[at]vinodsebastian.com
I will try to respond promptly.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Smart Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WP Smart Content is launched.
- Issue with AJAX content deletion due to jquery bug resolved.
- Revamped code.
- Improved user experience.
- Added ability to update content.
- Fixed bug in displaying content in frontend.
- Small enhancements.
- Fixed CSS side effects.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Fixed major bug.